February 9, 2007 at 6:48 pm #155806wilber wrote:Have you guys added the hidden emoticons?
Funny you mention that… 😀 I've been messing around with some of the emoticons all days, along with toolbar buttons for possible future uses. 😉wilber wrote:is it unbootable no.
In Gawd Mode, yes, it is. You have to understand, when in Gawd Mode, nothing can boot you out of the room (other people might say otherwise, I'm open to allow somebody to try to boot me while in Gawd Mode just to prove it). I actually have an idea to further enhance flexibility for Gawd Mode (just came to mind too). I'll ask the guys if it's possible for the idea to work. 😀wilber wrote:Torseq Tech is on the right path good sale's skill z.
I'm sure the guys will appreciate that you said that. 😀 The support isn't too shabby, if I do say so myself. 😉wilber wrote:Oh Question when you guys update do you update the free version as well?
Yes, YTK Lite will be updated as well. Updating YTK Lite is actually on the ‘to-do' list for the short term future, so watch for it. There was some enhancements that were done to YTK Pro (flexibility with blocked messages for an example) that will be in the next build of YTK Lite. 🙂
I have a question for you wilber. Out of curiousity, what would you like to see in YTK that would be appealing to you? I'd like to hear yours, and anyone else whom visits this thread's thoughts and ideas about what you guys would want to see to make it appealing and to further better the overall program and chatting experience. 🙂
BTW, YTK Pro v1.0 Build 264a Beta was released yesterday. Here are some of the changes found in it…
- Menus built in chat now all have bolded default items
- Added iTunes “Now Playing” support
- Added WMP “Now Playing” support
- Added additional menu items to chat screen menu when you right click a username on screen
- Changed Recent Ignored Chat Users icons
- Ignore Filter Rules Dialog now has a pattern search option
- Added “Age” field to Ignore Filter Rules dialog as a type
- Toolbar buttons in chat now have custom bitmaps =)
- Gawd mode and C-mode now have their own custom systray icons for state reflection
- Exporting of voice credentials is now fixed, the room space is now correct
- YMSG connection listening port has changed due to it conflicting with McAfee's data rescue backup which chooses the same port
- Changed the string format for the External Event Logger and Tiny Event Logger so that it's more legible and less cryptic on the eyes
- Updated the credits section to include our admin Ian Kenefick's help as it doesn't go unnoticed and is very much appreciated as is all of our staff's help 😛
There will be another revision soon, with better toolbar icons that I found and made up (which are being tested as we speak). 😉February 9, 2007 at 7:29 pm #155855dr_webMemberwilber;214672 wrote:No i tried the free version
Wilber, when you quote someone you've got to reply in context. I was clearly referring to the Pro version.April 21, 2007 at 2:26 am #155807
Just to let you guys know, YTK Pro v1.0 Build 280 Beta was released a couple days ago.
Here are some of the release notes…
- Fixed a small memory leak in the Message Archive Decoder option
- Selective Auto-updater can now be invoked through the “Check for updates menu” in the systray popupmenu
- Changed logo/banner inside Selective Auto-Update Manager
- Multimedia “Now Playing” support now has its own section inside YTK Pro's control panel
- Custom toolbar buttons are no longer accidentally created inside conference windows
- Small bug in /uptime command fixed
- Chat window initialization position can now be controlled through YTK Pro
- Extended emote list in conference windows, pm windows and chat rooms windows to support ALL of Yahoo!'s emoticons (including hidden emotes)
- Multiple (4) new TCP voice options
- Detect and Discard Volumeless Voice Packets
- Detect and Discard Voice Packets with Immeasurable Audio Intensity
- Discard Voice Packets when Audio Intensity is Abnormal
- Auto-Ignore Voice Users whose Voice Ignore Count Exceeds “x” Voice Ignores
- SIP connection relay updated
- Chat Room Join “Brute Forcing” (Bumping) accessible through the Chat Settings | Additional… section ***Experimental***
- Minor internal chat room adjustments
- Smarter support for adding users back to chat when Yahoo drops a user from the room list
There's also a new build coming real soon. 🙂April 24, 2007 at 8:05 pm #155808
YTK Pro v1.0 Build 284 Beta has been released with the following changes:
- Custom ignore message (WYSIWYG) is now fixed from being broken in the last public build (280). A small last minute compilation change caused the option to break but is now back in fully-working order.
- Selective Auto-Updater in some cases was not able to be invoked through YTK Pro's system tray menu but is fixed now.
- /Uptime command was still misbehaving in some circumstances due to a small packet discrepancy that we overlooked but is now fixed.
- YTK Pro's internal partial YM dialog error suppression was killing the YM dialog that informed the user that a user's webcam could not be viewed and the cam window was also being shown and then killed causing them to believe that this was a bug with webcam in general and YTK Pro which is not the case since YTK Pro itself does not even touch the webcam connection. This particular dialog is now no longer killed anymore and users will not see the “not connected” cam window being killed anymore as per YM's default design.
- Added text-to-speech support in chat rooms via Microsoft's 4.0 Speech API Engine. The Speech Engine must be downloaded and installed separately in order for YTK Pro to use this new feature in chat rooms. A Gender-aware option was also added that allows YTK Pro to determine the gender of the chat room user who's posting a message and select the appropriate voice gender whether it be a male, female or even genderless voice (no gender specified on the user's Yahoo! profile).
Microsoft's v4.0 Speech Engine Suite can be downloaded here.
The new Text-To-Speech support (like YahELite has) is quite useful. Especially for those whom may be visually impaired. 😀June 9, 2007 at 1:06 am #155809
I thought I'd tell you guys that YTK Pro v1.0 build 290 has been released to correct some things Yahoo broke in their latest server update…
June 9, 2007 at 2:32 pm #155777detn8rParticipant
- Copyright correction (2005-2007) in About dialog and Credits window.
- TCP voice forcing uses alternative method identical to VC Sync 188.8.131.52's method now.
- Splash screen now alternates between 2 images at random, 1 is partially transparent.
- Multiple TTS (Text-To-Speech) bugs were fixed.
- Some tattoos were still being read.
- In some cases lines of chat room text were being repeated over and over by the engine.
- TTS was limited to chat room users only and safe-listees and buddy's text were not being read.
- Stripped extended characters and non-printable chars (if they exist) because sometimes the speaker would interpret them.
- Adjusted “Smart Cloaking” feature to uncloak more reliably when exiting chat rooms.
- Fixed multiple recent Yahoo! server change incompatibilities in YTK Pro that caused frequent disconnections (updated YTK-generated packets).
- Keep-Alive registry cleanup code implemented when YTK Pro exits.
- Protocol Reversion cleanup code implemented when YTK Pro exits.
- “Idle Status Spoofing” when in C-Mode could cause disconnections. This is now fixed to where you can't idle spoof while in C-Mode (you never could anyway).
- Yahoo! 360 Invitations are now silently discarded until they're properly “zoned” (next build).
- Chat room window check is now done to avoid TTS speaking text after you've closed your chat room window (Yahoo! has a bug to where it doesn't log you out of the room a lot of the time and you'll continue to be sent user's chat messages).
- Protocol Reversion should only be used now BEFORE you login to Yahoo! Messenger, not during an active session EVER or you'll risk disconnection.
- Gawd Mode was taken out, it's DEAD until we find a workaround.
- Deny-A-Buddy functionality now changed (thanks to Yahoo! server changes) where you can ONLY deny WLM (MSN), LCS and IBM Lotus SameTime users when logged into YMSG version 15. Denying Yahoo! users is still possible but you will have to use Protocol Reversion to gain access to YMSG version 12, login and then open up Deny-A-Buddy to deny Yahoo! users (this is the ONLY workaround). No longer can you simply deny a user from all 4 chat networks during the same active session.
- Yahoo! Messenger version 8.1 build 401 is now supported, no changes seem to be necessary at the moment to indicate otherwise. Feedback is appreciated if anything is noticed.
It's about damn time! :p thx for the update 😉June 9, 2007 at 8:26 pm #155810
😛 Yea, but you can't rush perfection, right? 😉June 11, 2007 at 8:45 pm #155847
There's yet another update (build) coming out either later on today or tomorrow. It'll add back the unbootable Gawd Mode & provide an auto-triggering system for it if you're under attack (with 2 trackbar levels).August 31, 2007 at 1:09 am #155811
This was a new build released yesterday…
YTK Pro Beta Build 332 corrects some bugs and incompatibilities over beta build 322 and adds in a couple additional features.
– Fully supports the new Yahoo! Messenger v8.1 build 419
– Added support for Yahoo!'s new Captcha Anti-Bot system
– Added Default Browser Auto-Launching of the Captcha URL (on by default and threaded!)
– Added Capital Name/ID support for Chat Rooms (with Voice & Cam)
– Fixed the “left the room” Yahoo! server bug from appearing on-screen when unidentified users leave
– Rehandled the chat room user lists (now that there's a total of 2)
– Optimized performance for chat room entrance code and auto-ignoring of binned users.
– Updated Credits (Thanks Jaunty!)
– Fixed a chat room message bug and a voice after verification issue
– Reduced Flood Filter Sensitivity a bit
– Fixed a blank “chat logout” message in the external event logger
– Took out the “Yahoo! Dropped the Ball” on-screen message (was being spammed b/c it was so frequent) but kept the built-in auto-user join functionality intact.
– Fixed names “sticking” in rooms (the rest is up to Yahoo!)August 31, 2007 at 10:07 am #155848
Yet another build is coming either today or tomorrow. It will fix some more bugs (small ones), add another feature or two and will work with some more incompatibilities since the server changes were made (Captcha verification).
😎September 1, 2007 at 2:40 am #155812
Another day, another build…
YTK Pro Beta Build 338 corrects several bugs and incompatibilities over beta build 332 and adds in a couple additional features.
– Room Entry Bug Fixed!
– Capital Names “Sticking” in chat rooms is fixed!
– Added dropdown boxes with your list of buddies for both the User Scanner and the Webcam Scanner to use for ease of use.
– Auto-Launching of your default browser to read the Captcha is no longer a default option and will turn off auto-voicing automatically if it's enabled (a temp fix until this issue is investigated further).
– YMSG connection hooking updated to dynamically ‘catch' different remote ports (for chat connections).
– Added new style schemes for name Capping.September 2, 2007 at 9:56 am #155849
YTK Pro Beta Build 340 adds in a Captcha image viewer in it's own separate window over our previous beta build 338. Chat Room Auto-Voicing (which causes the freezing when dealing with the Captchas) is OFF by default when the “Auto-Launch Captcha URL in Chat” option is ON. The number of Captcha “tries” remaining is printed to the external event logger.YTK Pro Beta Build 340 is a REQUIRED download!
Note: Please update your forum signatures if you intend on installing and running this new build. Any previous installation of YTK Pro should be removed FIRST prior to installing the new build.YTK Pro Builds below 340 are NO LONGER SUPPORTED!
-Torseq TechnologiesSeptember 20, 2007 at 9:50 pm #155813
I thought I'd post this to inform everyone that there is a new promotion and a sale for both YTK Pro, and the anti-lag protection VC Sync.
Both programs have been cut in price (YTK Pro: $14.99 and VC Sync $9.99), while since it is almost YTK Pro's birthday (November 12th) they're starting a promotion that when you buy YTK Pro (for $14.99) you receive VC Sync (a $9.99 value) for free. In addition to that, any buyers would receive all lifetime updates for both programs, extremely high quality technical support, the best anti-boot solutions out there (for Yahoo! Messenger), the best anti-voice lag solutions out there (for both Yahoo! Messenger, and any other voice chat capable 3rd party chat client), and a support forum to chat with other Yahoo! Messenger chat enthusiasts.
The website is YTK Pro : #1 Yahoo! Messenger Integrated Companion
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.