October 12, 2010 at 7:48 am #31550imported_jeniffermabenMember
Live2support Inc which is a leading live chat software company launched CD Messenger: Office messenger for Enterprises.
CD Messenger is user-friendly and economical communication software solution for your internal network. With CD Messenger your staff will able to send instant messages, can see availability of their co-workers in the contacts list, and send instant messages to selected people or a group of people, transfer file, syndicate notice withing organization.
With CD Messenger, you need not to worry about configuration, administration, and server. All IMOs member are directly connected (peer-to-peer) with each other, and the program starts working immediately after installation. CD messenger automatically determines which users are available. Thus, a user needs neither to adjust, nor to administer the program. The program stores all conversation that you had with other co-workers. Administrator can access all the conversation that co-workers had done with each other. User can also access his/her conversation that he/she had done with other co- workers.
Features at a Glance:
* Instant messaging for one to one, group and conferencing
* File Transfer
* Instant generation of printed transcripts of all your IM interactions
* Office notice board
* Configurable and customizable user interface
* Conversations history either department-wise or group-wise
* Group chat conferencing capability
* To-do lists (task management)
* Live spell checking in real time
* Create and send Sticky note
* Event alert management system
* Audible alarms to remind you about every important task
* SSL based encrypted communication
* Complete Administrative controls
* Access from anywhere
* Sticky Notes
* Group Messaging
* Event Alert
* Notice Boards/ Announcement
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.