February 27, 2009 at 2:53 am #29869
There's apparently a new meme going around… so why not bring it here?
1. Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random” or click Hazratbal disappearance episode – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to “Random quotations” or click Random Quotes – The Quotations Page
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3. Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click Flickr: Explore interesting photos from the last 7 days in FlickrLand…
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use photoshop or a similar program to put it all together.
5. Post it here.February 27, 2009 at 2:54 am #173356February 28, 2009 at 3:13 am #173355FanaticMemberFebruary 28, 2009 at 3:14 am #173361imported_Ven0mMember
@Fanatic 235815 wrote:
Frontman Jeremy Avarez says “we're bigger than RATM!”
That's really a bold statement. Just don't tell any RATM fans that. :pFebruary 28, 2009 at 5:07 am #173357
I'd just like to clarify that the image you select *should* be licensed under a Creative Commons license, and not one with all rights reserved. Sadly Flickr's ‘interesting' photo page doesn't filter like that, but… do what you can.March 3, 2009 at 12:45 am #173359RabidKittenParticipant
You're still a show off shmuck, Pocket. *smirk* I'm too lazy to ply any serious photoshopin' skills tonight.
From the people who brought you “Because I said so” and “Do it or else!” comes “To Set People Right” The next blazing album from List of Individual Weapons of the New Zealand Armed Forces. You don't want to screw with these Kiwis.March 3, 2009 at 1:05 am #173358
I don't think I've ever seen a cd cover with that aspect ratio, Sami. 😛March 4, 2009 at 11:28 am #173360RabidKittenParticipant
Nope. They're on the cutting edge. Or their designer was lazy. Whichever.
They also specialize in post cards, heh.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.