Thank you so much. That was VERY helpful 🙂
I know this sounds really dumb, so you have to forgive me for sounding like an idiot ( I know nothing about AIM). What is alias buddy SN’s, cloning, ghosting and transparency on AIM? haha Im sorry to be a moron!
No, they just verbally tell me what it says. I dont have a sub-profile where it lists everyone that looks at it.
I just wanted to know how someone can view your profile when you have them blocked on your buddy list. I “only allow people on my buddy list” so I know they arent getting under a different name. Does anyone know???
fOrbez,
How do you get the link from the profile? Im confused 🙂
But HOW are they viewing my profile when “technically” they are blocked if they arent on my buddy list? It’s driving me crazy 😀 Does ANYONE have any clues? haha