Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
geo
MemberHERE IS YOUR FILE it still works ,,build 8.1.0.421
It is the original web install
Geo
😉Sseadoubleyou;232952 wrote:What has happened to the installation of the Yahoo Browser Services program that has always been installed with previous versions of Yahoo in the past? For those who are not aware, it was a installation that came with Messenger to allow your computer to use Yahoo Mail as the default mail client…the program is now gone!I dumped 8.0 today and upgraded to 9.0, this is when I realized 9.0 was missing the installation. I tried chatting live with Yahoo tech support team but of course (as you can probably guess) they are completely clueless as to what I’m talking about yet if you go here: Why can’t I select Yahoo! Mail as my default mail client? – Messenger
it clearly states that this installation is necessary for setting your default email client on your computer to Yahoo…yet the program is not included in the installation! So I gave up…I then reinstalled 8.X from old version and none of those installations either include the Yahoo Browswer Services installation file! No matter what version I try to install now all it does is install messenger, no address book no games, no browswer services no nothing!
What is Yahoo doing with their software? This is really ticking me off as I use Yahoo mail and now I’m unable to set my computer up to use it as the default client for mail because the program is not installed on my computer.
Yet again, another example of how the internet is going SOUTH! Services that are actually needed are constantly taken away for stupid stuff.
If anyone knows how to fix this please post as I’m this close to dumping Yahoo period now!
-
AuthorPosts