Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
MrH4nky
MemberOK, I DLed Trillian Pro and it’s working, thanks…^_^
MrH4nky
MemberStanford_2007 wrote:True but I need your email..or AIM Screenname so I can send it to you there..OK, my Email is Mrh4nky@gmail.com, or if you would like to AIM or MSN me, just email me and I’ll give it to you…:)
MrH4nky
Memberwell, you can send it and I’ll try and see if it’ll work, no harm in trying right? 😀
And thanks…:)
MrH4nky
MemberStanford_2007 wrote:.Not sure about that one..I’ll let you know soon.Can we send you the installer, if we download it and all you do is install it?…Do you mean Loyola-Marymount, my sister goes there..:)
I think that the only reason it let me DL trillian to my Flash drive is because I was able to make it skip some part of it where usually if I would try to DL it, I would get a flash that tells me I don’t have the proper stuff (I’m a student and I need to be an Admin. to put stuff on the computer), so it does not install it all the way, if I can get around that, I’d be able to put MSN even on my flash drive at school, so I dunno, I might have to play around with things a bit more and see what I can do, I mean, if Firefox can do it and Trillian, I’m sure there has to be a back door so I can make MSN (the new version, and not the crappy XP version) work from my flash drive too.well, I go to Marymount Rancho Palos Verdes, which is the sister school to Loyola, and I know a buncha people trying to get into Loyola and even though this is the sister school, it’s still like really hard to get in, I can’t imagine what it’s gonna be like when I apply for UCLA…>_>
MrH4nky
MemberOK, I just got outta class and I DLed it to my flash drive and everything is gravy, Thanks for giveing me the link.
the school I go to is MaryMount College in PV…^_^
but, I do have one problem, I can’t do cam with trillian, you think that maybe there is something I can do about it?
-
AuthorPosts