Home › Forums › Archives › Mobile Technology › iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch › Your favorite iPhone apps?
- This topic has 22 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 5 months ago by Marcia Bulger.
October 11, 2009 at 6:11 pm #167335Doris KenneyParticipant
I installed Trapster the other day and I really like it. It tells you about speed traps and red light cameras based on your current location – and it's free. Push works well, and notifies you with a siren sound even when the app is closed.December 28, 2009 at 1:14 pm #167331RabidKittenParticipantQuote:
- foursquare is a free app that doesn't really serve a purpose (but hey, it's free!). It let's you earn “badges” for going out to places and checking in. You can compete against your friends. Sadly, I have no friends on foursquare. 🙁
Now that my friends have infected me with the iphone…you are no longer alone.
*whispers* you are no longer alone…
I'm still hunting down apps for it since I'm lost in a sea of boring stuff and I am (as previously mentioned) Cheap, so free apps only. I have to say that the one that currently amuses me the most is Adult Swim's Surgeon game. YAY! Sewing up an elf!!December 28, 2009 at 9:06 pm #167329DavidParticipant
@Jeff 242439 wrote:
I found another neat one last week. It's call “Bump” and it lets you bump hands with another iPhone user to exchange contact info. It's free, but the downside is that it only works with other iPhone users, and they also have to install Bump.
Bump is great, except I've yet to find someone with the app who I didn't already have their contact info. (Hint: don't bump with someone who already exists in your contacts… not pretty)
Since this thread is so old, I'll list my must-have apps when I wipe a phone:
– TWC (Best free weather app imo)
– Shazam (hey what song is playing?)
– EchoFon (Still my fav twitter client – it's clean)
– iTalk (VoIP SIP client)
And on the jailbreak side…
– LockLight Cydget (This lets you double-tap the home button while the phone is locked to bring up the screen brightness and turn the background all white – a perfect quick flashlight)
– GV Mobile (Google Voice)December 28, 2009 at 11:00 pm #167341blueballsMember
Anyone know of an application to create flyers and send them to your friends from your facebooks?December 29, 2009 at 3:11 pm #167342blueballsMember
SocialFlyr looks like it does the trick.September 30, 2012 at 4:46 am #167344Emma SearcyMember
I use iPhone 4. Great smart phone.
There have a lot of apps which i liked more.
Viver is very helpful aps for me. 🙂
ThanxOctober 2, 2012 at 11:09 am #167345Marcia BulgerMember
there have a lot of apps i liked.
but Viver is very lovely apps. i can chat & calling free.
thanxOctober 5, 2012 at 1:07 pm #167343ednagarcia06Member
Weather bug is my favorite one. I just love to get its help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.