Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
andydude
ParticipantY!TunnelPro 2.0 Build 366 is now released. Found out more about the new build at http://www.ytunnelpro.com/
andydude
ParticipantYay! Y!TunnelPro 2.0 Build 364. I was wondering for awhile when Y!TunnelPro was gonna be updated. But since the new Yahoo! Messenger 7 (beta) seen two updates already matters of days for Y!TunnelPro and one update just day or two before the new Yahoo! Messenger 7 (beta). Also there seems more updates are coming. GO Y!TunnelPro GO!!…LOL
andydude
ParticipantI love this new Yahoo! Messenger 7 (beta) and I personally think it’s the most security improved Yahoo! Messenger up to date because of the enhanced spam protection SpamGuard which is protecting Yahoo! Messenger. I am so sick of spammers, porn IM messages. Seems to me, finally Yahoo! is do something about the spam and unsolicited IM messages. It’s so awesome that users will be able to report spam and unsolicited IM messages to Yahoo!, which will in turn help improve the SpamGuard. I think Yahoo! is making a step towards the right direction with this, and with Yahoo! Messenger SpamGuard and programs like Y!TunnelPro, it’s so nice.
andydude
ParticipantIt’s strange, I haven’t had any problems with the new Yahoo! Messenger 7 (beta) while installing it, and using it so far. So yeah not really sure how to help here.
andydude
ParticipantWell Y!TunnelPro Build 364 has now been released. So I don’t think it’s been ditched and from what I have read from the Y!TunnelPro web site, seems like more updates are coming in the near future. Y!TunnelPro Build 364 fixed a lot of problems which the previous builds had, I really like Y!TunnelPro and looking forword to more updates in the future.
andydude
ParticipantY!TunnelPro Build 364 is now Released!
-
AuthorPosts