Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
chewy74
MemberI’m already using the theme i want. What I wanted to do was edit the picture in the background IM window for an already exsisting theme im using
chewy74
MemberI don’t think that patch file worked.
I haven’t gotten any audio ad’s from my main sn, but when i cloned aim and signed on with my 2nd sn the aduio ad’s started again.
chewy74
Memberthanks jeff.
does anyone know where the pic would be stored?
chewy74
MemberYeah, I was wondering how to make it transparent. I DL’ed an AIM expression that has an image in the IM windows background, but it’s not transparent.
It makes the text very hard to read, but I like the theme and hoped to figure out a way to make it transparent enough to read the text and still leave the pic.chewy74
MemberIs there a way to warn someone to a full 100% with one click or warn them mutiple times before blocked?
This is for those annoying spammers
chewy74
Memberi tried the patch file posted above. I haven’t gotten any ad’s since, but we’ll see…
I’ll report back if i do get them again…
Anyone know how often the ad’s play? or is it just random?
chewy74
Memberchewy74
Memberthanks tigerblade.
I’m going to give this a try
Quote:quote:Originally posted by Tigerbladeactually there is a way around it (so it seems thus far at least) without resorting to reshack (which isnt practical for most people)… in whatever directory you installed AIM in, delete the file Advert.ocm. then make a copy of Admin.ocm and rename it to Advert.ocm
i havent gotten any audio ads since i remembered to do this again (i had to reinstall AIM a week or so ago, and forgot to redo this… doh!)
-
AuthorPosts