Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
enders
MemberYahoo has made some bad choices lately. With closing down Yahoo Photos, now you can no longer add a picture to you profile to the captcha bandaid solution that chased off the remaining chatters.
I miss yahoo chat terribly but I haven’t used it in a very long time due to the bot issue.
enders
MemberAhhhhh Haaaa the new YM 8 non beta version has corrected my iggy issue. yayyy
thanks to all who responded
cheers
enders
MemberIve installed 7.5 and Im still having the same issues. I am officially stumped :confused:
enders
MemberOk I did an uninstall and reinstall. I’ve come to see by using another ID that the ignore function is working, but only temporarily. If I iggy my other test ID during the session, I will no longer recieve messages. Yet, when I log out and come back in it no longer recognizes that I’ve ignore my other ID and will again accept messages.
Beyond that, the ignore anyone not on my list preference is completly not functioning in any way shape or form on YM 8.
Does yahoo even care anymore?
July 23, 2006 at 4:09 am in reply to: And the Yahoo! Server goes down… (currently now working!) #148592enders
MemberYM is back folks ….. cheers!!!
July 22, 2006 at 11:32 pm in reply to: And the Yahoo! Server goes down… (currently now working!) #148591enders
Member7:30 pm EST YM and yahoo mail are still down. For me at least yahoo mail has been a bit wierd for a good month now.
enders
MemberThanks for your help. Maybe I should do a full reinstall and cross my fingers.
enders
MemberEagle_Kiwi wrote:Hello Enders.
May I ask if you’ve had not only OFFLINE messages from them (i.e. received as you login) or also online PMs, sent/received when you were already online ?Im getting messages when Im online as well.
enders
MemberHonestly I think its best to uninstall and reinstall YM. Something got corrupted.
enders
MemberQuote:quote:Originally posted by IndyTone1. https://bigblueball.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5275
2. Contact Yahoo.Thanks for your help Indy.
-
AuthorPosts