Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
iridiumcao
MemberNo, I can’t. I give up.
Y!M does not have enough functions for users, I think, in personal.iridiumcao
MemberBut how can I export them all in a single file in txt or html format?
iridiumcao
MemberI find Eagle_Kiwi has a strong passion on QQ,,,
I will add you later.QQ S.AF is separate from QQ China, they cannot talk to each other.
QQ for Mac can be download from httpim_qq_com/qq/mac/ (please remove the angle brackets and replace the underlines by dots, coz I cannot post URLs at current), but it’s Chinese version only.Sorry that I reply a 2006-wrote post, I just took a search with “QQ”.
iridiumcao
MemberThe page for downloading sometimes cannot be accessed.
I don’t why Tencent do not put their softwares on www_download_com.iridiumcao
MemberHi, I’m a QQ user from China, nearly used all the versions of QQ.
Don’t download the QQ South African Version, which is a separate IM from what used in China. Namely, QQ South African cannot talk to QQ China.
QQ South African has a very small number of users, and the software is based on QQ2003 in China, which very very old, whose functions are too limited also.
It’s better to try TM2008, which mentioned in Hansuke’s comment.
March 21, 2008 at 9:25 am in reply to: How can I organize YM order of nicknames on friend list like MSN? #167207iridiumcao
MemberVvWolverinevV;227192 wrote:This works really well for me since I rarely send offline IMs except in response to already open conversations. Hiding offline contacts is probably your best bet at the moment, iridiumcao.sure!
March 21, 2008 at 9:24 am in reply to: How can I organize YM order of nicknames on friend list like MSN? #167206iridiumcao
Memberpatndoris;227189 wrote:Another solution, as suggested by a close friend of mine with a huge contact list, is to simply display your online contacts only. If you need to find a contact not showing online, you can type them in the search box. This option can be found under Contacts on the main YH messenger menu.-Doris-
Good idea, I dont know the search function before.
thanks!:)February 19, 2008 at 2:09 pm in reply to: How can I organize YM order of nicknames on friend list like MSN? #167205iridiumcao
MemberThank you!
As I remembered that once a version of Y!M (Chinese version) can take so, but neither Chinese nor English latest version Y!M can organize the contacts as MSN.I don’t think this is an hard matter to implement, because nearly all the IMs apart for Y!M can do. Therefore, I’m curious why Yahoo does not consider it?
-
AuthorPosts