Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jimbob24811
MemberOk, thanks again
Jimbob24811
MemberThanks!! You can e-mail it to me at jimbob24811@yahoo.com if you want to.
thanks
Jimbob24811
MemberI reinstalled Visual Basic 6 but I am still getting the same error message. thanks for you help
Jimbob24811
MemberSo in Microsoft paint, how would I edit AIM?
Jimbob24811
MemberHey, all of those buddy lists are pretty cool but I was wondering how have you guys changed the look of aim? I have reshacker and I have tried to change the look of aim but I don’t know how and I don’t understand how to change the look like you guys have. Thanks
Jimbob24811
Memberoh, I was just wondering if there was a way to clone AOL. It would be a useful program to clone AOL. Thanks
Jimbob24811
MemberOk, Thanks!! I have found alot of topics on cloning AOL instant messenger but none on cloning AOL software.
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)