Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Quinn
MemberI am using Windows XP and i have the same problem also but it only happens when there are more than one user logged on to my computer (not logged into aim, but on my computer like multiple users). My roommate uses my computer and if her named is logged on my screen name and hers do not go idle ever, if i log her off then mine will go idle.
Quinn
MemberIf you want to make the instant message window pop up with out the accept message dialog here how:
go to preferences > IM/Chat > uncheck “Show ‘Accept Message’ dialog for messages from users not in Buddy List”:D:DQuinn
MemberThis happens in my dorm too, usually on sunday nights when everyone is returning for the weekend. It must be because everyone is signing on so much in your dorm. Plus if u receive that message you have to wait 15 minutes to attempt[/b] to sign on again and chances are that at least one person has attempted to sign on in that 15 minute period. Most of the people here understand the problem and just wait about a half hour or so and then try again and they aare able to sign on.
Quinn
MemberI had the same problem and my carrier is Sprint PCS, which is on the list of carriers. I called sprint and the told me it was an issue with AOL and that I needed to call AOL but they were unable to give me the number for AOL so they told me to leave feedback, which was never responded to. I am not sure how it got shut off on my phone but when i sign off of aim it doesnt log me onto the mobile one anymore. I think it is because I changed my password but I am not sure. I do get charged for the messages I get, which i think is a little riduculous considering AOL is free and Sprint says they cannot stop it. If Sprint can charge me they should be able to shut it off. At least its fixed for now.
-
AuthorPosts