Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
robbyjjr
MemberYes!!! That is it! Thank you so much! You’re awesome!
robbyjjr
MemberI am trying to delete a large number of contacts. I have not had that problem before so I don’t know if that is the deal or not. I will try again in a few days.
January 13, 2006 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Want an invitation to beta test Windows Live Messenger? #136111robbyjjr
Membersarahtowny wrote:I have sent invites to:Phil
Bison123
Surenthar
gordonk7
Intr3pidIt helped they put there email on so that I could send them an invite! hint hint ….;)
I included my e-mail addy in my request above……January 12, 2006 at 5:12 pm in reply to: Want an invitation to beta test Windows Live Messenger? #136110robbyjjr
MemberI’d like an invitation too please!
robbyjjr
MemberWow!!! ToeBee I owe you!!!!! You are DA BOMB!!! It was Windowblinds that was the problem. I excluded Yahoo Messenger and voila!….No more problem!!!!
THANKS!!!!
robbyjjr
MemberYes!!! I AM running window blinds! Let me try to exclude it and see what happens…..
robbyjjr
MemberThat is what I thought too….I did all that and still…..same problem….Cannot figure this one out.
-
AuthorPosts