Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 10, 2006 at 8:56 am in reply to: New Release of Windows Live Messenger (WLM): v8.0.0812 #150266
Root
MemberMessenger:Mate has just been updated to include support for WLM v8.0.812.
The new release, Messenger:Mate (for WLM) v2.1.2, is available in the member’s area on the Versoworks web site.
http://www.versoworks.com/Thanks to Maurizio over there for the quick update! 😉
P.S. Messenger:Mate for MSN Messenger is still free; for those you that would like or need a quick link to the MSNM version, here it is. 🙂
http://www.versoworks.com/mm/?p=dload&c=msnmAugust 9, 2006 at 11:06 pm in reply to: New Release of Windows Live Messenger (WLM): v8.0.0812 #150265Root
MemberPerhaps this should be under the “Windows Live Messenger” sub-forums; if it needs to be moved, I would certainly appreciate it if a moderator or administrator on the forums could do so. 🙂
Root
MemberCchris78 wrote:This file is only for 8.0.0683res_msgr.dll move this file into C -> Program Files -> Yahoo! -> messenger
Backup the res_msgr.dll that is there.
I will do it for other versions if you ask.
What modifications did you make to that DLL?Root
MemberLOL!!! That was awesome. I tried to view it a week or two ago and couldn’t, but I tried again today and it was well worth it! 🙂
Root
MemberRe: Oreo (MSN/WLM Compatibility)
> Hmmmm I wonder if this means it will be compatible with MSN now 😀In Yahoo! Messenger 8 the Add a Contact window now displays a drop-down menu to select the Network.
The options for Network currently show the following:
Microsoft LCS (Live Communications Server)
Yahoo! MessengerI have yet to upgrade from MSN Messenger to Windows Live Messenger, but plan to do so this weekend upon a new release of Messenger:Mate for WLM. I would venture to say that once both end-user parties have the new versions of these IM clients (WLM v8 and Y!M v8) that they will then be able to communicate with each other. 🙂
-
AuthorPosts