Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
SLOYAROLE
MemberI think I’m going back to AIM 4.8 with Dead AIM 4. Helluva combo.
SLOYAROLE
MemberQuote:quote:Originally posted by Lana
By not allowing discussion of the issue it’s like the mod is saying just ignore it, it’ll go away… Hopefully that will not be the fate of the software as a result… There are lots of people willing to stand behind Trillian but those who would do so with open eyes are not willing to stick their heads in the sand…For the amount they charge, a more in debt response other than “there should be no problem” is due. Are they giving refunds if MSN shuts them out…doubt it. I agree with your post.
SLOYAROLE
MemberI’m actually suprised that IM is still free. I only use AIM, MSN & YIM (mostly AIM). However, I’d expect any fees to be “One Time[/b]” with lifetime usage, upgrades/patches[/b] (unlike Trillian’s 12 month window).
SLOYAROLE
MemberIMO…I think the IM companies (AIM, MSN, YIM…) would like to put an end to Trillian and Miranda like messengers. Again, IMO.
SLOYAROLE
MemberHmmm. $25 doesn’t get lifetime upgrades…ouch.
SLOYAROLE
MemberQuote:quote:Originally posted by lazyturboI think that the Yahoo patch for Trillian Pro 2.0 is also available on Kazaa. Just in case there’s some of you who didn’t pay and are using the hacked version…hehehe;)
Ha…it’s probably “infected”…
SLOYAROLE
MemberQuote:quote:Originally posted by rustedtightApart from the fact that it sux big time………… NO.
I will however try to be more objective after an extensive test.Actually, after reading through the website a little more, I came to the conclusion that it’s probably full of spyware.
SLOYAROLE
MemberDead AIM versions prior to “Dead AIM 4” were (and still are free). Here’s a link to download Version 3.2.1
SLOYAROLE
MemberQuote:quote:Originally posted by DAnonymous1Is IM Forwarding free with AT&T Wireless? Here is the page with my plan: http://www.attwireless.com/buy/consumer/plans.jhtml?showall=true&startwithoffer=true It is the $29.99 mLife Local Plan. On the left it says, “Included features with every plan*” and “Receive text messages for no charge, forward and reply to text messages just 10¢ per message.” So is AOL’s IM Forwarding free for me? When they say forward…they don’t mean like IM Forwarding…do they?
The text messaging is for “phone to phone” (or the at&t website to phone). However, some phones are equipped to communicate with AIM. If you’re not sure about your phone, refer to your owners manual, give CS a call, stop by a retailer or look at the attws website. I have the Nokia 3360 which is non-compatible with the mobile AIM feature.
-
AuthorPosts