Forum Replies Created
Here is a tutorial about how to set up BigAnt Live Chat on your own server and host on your website.
Wish it helps you.
livechat1 – Powered by FlashDemo.NET
Brian Melo – Shine [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] is awesome.
But I like post rock/post metal better than pop rock.
Mono will release their new album in 2009.
Anybody like mono here?
I am listening to post rock for more than 1 year.wribrian;73379 wrote:I am working with a client to develop a singles site, and would like to integrate chat functionality into it. I’ve listed out some of the desired functionality below:
1. The ‘plug-in’ should incorporate the look and feel of the parent site
2. The application should execute when the user logs into the parent site, and run as long as the session is active
3. Ideally they are looking for a co-branded solution
4. Mac and PC compatibility
5. Functional with both Netscape and Internet Explorer
6. Interact with a SQL database
7. (optional) Admin functionality to control features available to member base
8. Unlimited amount of concurrent users
9. Private sessions among users – either 1 to 1 with a message indicating busy status, or 1 to many with multiple windows
10. Reasonably priced!
Can anyone recommend a viable solution?Chrisj;161250 wrote:I would like to find a simple to use IM product or service for my web site, just for text messaging, where a registered web visitors can simeataneously:
1. See who's available on-line
2. Send a private message
3. Receive a reply
That's it. I'm not looking to have the ability of all registered users contacting ecah other, just when your on my site you can do the 1,2,3 above. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.FeuerJager39;213649 wrote:Hi! I'm searching for a IM that can only be used inside a lan or something like that. It's for a company and we want employees to stop chatting by Msn messenger because they loose too much time with it, but still be able to comunicate them inside the company…. Any help???
Oh, also i dont know if this is the correct forum to post hahaha 😛
You can try BA LAN Messenger, which is a secure corporate instant messaging system for LAN.
Give you a freedownload url:
Hope this helps.:)
QQ2009 Preview 4 English Version Release:
I'M QQ – QQ Official Site
Hope this helps.
I've used BigAnt Lan Messenger for 2 years, which is another All-In-One Messenger. You can try this download url:
You can try BigAnt IM Server. You can create accounts for my users. No open registration.
Welcome to BigBlueBall!jovannig;230478 wrote:Hi.
I'd like to create an instant messaging server, in particular a server with a fixed ip number always connected to internet.
I'd like to create this server for the people who works in my company, so they can connect wherever they are, and restrict access only to certain accounts.
Do you have any suggestions?
🙂 u can try BigAnt Instant Messenger Server.
The administrative levels of BigAnt IM Server enable IT administrator to easy create or manage user list, department,and branch in a clear view. Monitor all activity on the server. Everything is under control.
Hope this helps.
Sorry , it's so hard to solve this problem.
If you used ICQ, you can view your friend avator changed while your friend's im in mobile.
Hi, richiedc 🙂
You can try out BigAnt IM. My company use BigAnt Messenger, it's amazing. Support VPN and has rich features.
Its general features will fullfill your needs:
1) Chat ability and group chat ability, both instant and offline messaging.
2) Active group chat regardless the users available or not
3) Quickly File transfer even folders. No size limit
4) Ability to store, explore and export history message
5) Support voice and video chat and more.
See BigAnt IM Demo for your quick reference or visit their website at: BigAnt Corporate Instant Messaging Server, Enterprise IM Server
You can get a 10 user license for totally free from the link below.
Hope this helps.:)