Hey Guys,
I just thought I would say that even if some people were wrong and some patches dont work on certain versions, that everyone who is working on these patches and making them widely available deserves a big thank you. I know it often takes a long time and is rather frustrating and people rarely get any thanks for it, so thanks everyone, and a big thank you to bigblueball for their wonderful forums!!
XxX
I’m from the UK, in Sunny Essex (just passing thru for Uni, less of the essex girl jokes please!)
I had the same, originally only tictactoe was available, I downloaded a games patch and it says no content is available! GRR!
R00tie
XxX
Yeah, and atm its only 5 characters 😐 I just worked out how to use them before i went to bed last night! Cheers though!
R00tie
XxX
yes yes, but that helps very little if we cant *USE* them! Anyone got any idea?
R00tie
XxX