Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Sseadoubleyou
MemberAnyone?
Sseadoubleyou
MemberIs yahoo blocking when you send messages to people if your using an older version? i downgraded to 6 today and when I keep sending people my yahoo email address via messenger, they are not getting my messages. this is really strange.
Sseadoubleyou
MemberQuestion. Do I have to uninstall the multi tool I already installed, or uninstall messenger and reinstall it all over again? Or can I just install one of these other multi tools and go on from there? I really don’t want to have to reinstall messenger all over again, as I have 5 accounts, and I don’t feel like sitting here setting up every single account all over again.
Thanks.
Sseadoubleyou
MemberThat multimessenger program for the new yahoo messenger crashes all the time:( Does anyone have any other sites where the program actually works correctly and doesn’t crash?
Thanks.
Sseadoubleyou
MemberThank you SO MUCH for the link to the clone program. I could just kiss you:)
Sseadoubleyou
MemberActually I got that same pop up link as well. It says it’s for 7.0 but after I downloaded it, it’s actually for 6.0!
Sseadoubleyou
MemberI don’t even see the link on the site where to download the new release at? I only see older BETA versions. Also, I can’t believe that Chet is acting like nothing is wrong! He comes onto the site after MONTHS of blowing everyone off and posts an “update” with no explanation as to where he has been and why he has treated his customers, they way that he has! That is just totally unacceptable to me. For that alone, his business deserves to go bankrupt! I will not support him ever again.
The entire site is a disaster!
Sseadoubleyou
MemberSpeaking of “Donna”…
Personally, I never cared for her ONE bit! She seems to have a rather nasty attitude problem with other users in the forums. Unlike a lot of other people who used Y!TunnelPro without paying for it, I actually paid for the program. I didn’t appreciate going to the boards and having to watch EVERY SINGLE WORD that I typed into a post and then having to worry about whether or not I was going to be *ATTACKED* by the “Great Donna”! I understand all forums have rules but this woman was like on attack happy mode constantly! She just seemed flat out, bitter. She seemed more concerned with controlling who said what then she did with the customers of the program in general. I am not the only one who has complained about her. If you notice in one of her latest posts (the one regarding Chet not returning to the site which I believe was updated by her on the 15th of March)…she said how she is tired of being attacked by people because certain people don’t like how she runs the forums. Maybe she should take a look at herself, obviously she is the problem. Everyone else can’t be wrong!
Anyways getting back to Y!TunnelPro, I really think the program is gone and forgotten. I’m hoping that Messenger:Mate will develop a product for Yahoo Messenger in the future. Currently I use Messenger:Mate for both AIM and MSN Messenger, both programs are excellent and the creator of the program is really *COOL*, he’s nice (NOT snobby like someone else we all know lol) and updates his programs on a regular basis. It’s nice to see there are still people out there who know what customer service means.
-
AuthorPosts