Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
dc1995
MemberI am just wondering does the yahoo messenger work with windows vista? I have the new windows vista.
dc1995
MemberOn one they did update some fields, on another they changed info in on field, another they took away a picture and some interest info. If that is any help. I tried the f5. I also delete my files, clean up everyday on my computer. Thanks for all of the comments and help. I just noticed it a long time ago and thought that maybe I made a mistake but noticed on a couple others and have been seeing it for a while. Now my other buddies when they update their profile it does show the update. This is all on the regular profile not 360.
dc1995
MemberSorry but I do not want to give out their id.
It is the standard yahoo profiles not the 360.
dc1995
MemberI am also getting the thing.
dc1995
MemberI have read a lot of these I guess that I just wanted to be sure that the scans that I am using are good. I see that there are several of them out there and just trying to be sure that what I am doing is correct. Thank you.
-
AuthorPosts