Forum Replies Created
Yup. Dido is smart.
Offcourse, I agree with Rachel. Tell the same thing in any section and call it as a “joke” and you will be called as “L.a.m.e.” Even if its a joke, its really a kiddish joke, which hardly makes any one laugh his/her ass off.gossipingrae wrote:that's great, where did you find that?
From my ultimate favorite website after BBB, http://www.askmen.com . In the jokes section.
Oh I just found that Dashboard Confessional and The Starting Line are coming to my city (to another nearby university) in next two weeks. But I am not going.
Cough cough. Umm. Alright guys. Dont be jealous. Dont cuss yourself for not chosing RIT. But I know you all will be jealous because Jason Mraz, Jon Stewart and Howie Day are alll coming to RIT on October 7th, October 8th and September 28th respectively!!!!!!! Jon Stewart is already sold out. I bought two tixs for Jon Stewart and Jason Mraz and one for Howie Day.
Jon Stewart is offcourse great.
Jason Mraz is new and has a lotttt of potential. I love his song “Life is wonderful”. It will be awesome if he sings that live!!
Howie Day – Listened and saw him on MTV couple of times, not my type but hey, it will be a great time to be with friends though 😉
During summer, Lynnyrd Skynyrd came to our college, and I got free tickets for those since I was one of the “STAFF” members working there for their security;)
The concerts will take place in our Gym's indoor stadium which has a capacity of 8000 people. Since I already work in the gym, its like watching these guys in my own home. It will be a great thrilling experience :D:D
We had Ludacris and Kayne West come here last year this time though.September 19, 2005 at 1:25 pm in reply to: I need advice on how to stop thinking about this girl so I can move on… #130378
1) Say “F**K you” to her (offcourse not infront of her, only when you are alone in your room) and take her SN off from your buddy list.
2) During a weekend, bring all your friends and make a BBQ or go somewhere with all your friends.
3) If possible join any school activities as Rachel said here. Or concentrate on your job.
4) Tell yourself that “I am much better than any one and if she didnt choose me then its her loss, not mine” and be positive. So if she hangs out with other guys, just feel bad for the other guys rather than getting jealous.
5) Visit http://www.askmen.com and read this article.
6) Trust me. If you have good friends at school and at job, then getting over might be slightly easier. But if you are all alone, things will be hard unless you convince yourself that it wasnt your fault and there is no point of thinking about something thats not gonna happen. Many guys here said that “getting another girl” may not help. I am not asking you to “get another girl”. They are not objects. But why dont you see some one else at job or school? Try to hang out with some more people. Learn new things about your female friends. Or simply hang out with male friends, play football, or baseball, whatever interests you and actively participate in activities or just work out heavily at the gym.
well..drinking in college for me is not all about drinking.. I dont really care about drinking or not. But, drinking in college for me is more about getting together with my friends and having a good time rather than enjoying a drink or the taste or feel of it. Similarly, I do BBQs, other parties, hang outs with friends, volleyballs, soccer games, just to get together with friends who are too busy with jobs, classes and home works. People do sometimes seem funny when they are drunk and that adds to a new aspect when you are partying with them. Its all about relaxing and enjoying…. not about convincing to some one that “oh you are in college which means you HAVE to drink”.
Its creepy but obviously an effective way of channeling your thoughts or anger or inner feelings.
whoops.. Seems like I missed the fun. I am a fitness instructor at my college gym :P:p. But I guess, you have already got your replies back. So am not gonna blabber much here. Well good luck and let us know how everything is going and if u still need aid in loosing those extra pounds, buzz me. Good luck!
Yo Dave and Rusty.. happy birthday guys!!
1) Doesnt make me laugh
*Wonders which floor will he fit in* (tapping chin and thinking)… May be 4th floor.
Happy birthday Dr. Kimble. Enjoy your evening and mail me some cakes 😛 and have a drink for me 😉 Enjoy!!September 2, 2005 at 1:55 pm in reply to: The Gulf Coast…the new third world? How can we help? #129327
Instead of doing government bashing and questioning why they are shooting and whom, I guess the best thing we can do is to go forward and provide help to those people directly or indirectly. I have been soooooooo busy last 3 weeks, and including this week due to orientation for new kids (working 75 hours this week) that I hardly got any time to come online or read news, but I can imagine the extent of the damage. I am gonna do whatever I can to help those victims.